- One of the student’s parents must be either: (a) a full-time employee of a station on the date of the application deadline, or; (b) a part-time employee of a station on the date of the application deadline and has been employed as a part-time employee at the Kentucky station for a period of one year prior to the application deadline.
- The student must attend full-time a college, university, vocational school, institute of technology, or academy that awards academic degrees or professional certifications.
- There is no minimum GPA requirement to apply. However, preference will be shown to students who demonstrate good scholastic ability.
- Extracurricular activities (clubs, athletics, church, community service, part-time employment, etc.) will be considered in evaluating each applicant.
- Preference will be given to students with financial need.
- Scholarships may be awarded for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs.
- Scholarships are made on an annual basis and are non-renewable.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: MAY 1, 2021
Oops. This form is no longer accepting responses
We're sorry but this form/survey is no longer accepting responses. If you have questions or believe this is an error, please contact us.
Kentucky Broadcasters Association
101 Enterprise Drive, Frankfort, KY